Help Spread the Word!
How do we establish Veteran Love and Appreciation is a non-profit charity?
This charity was incorporated in March 2003, and our 501(c)(3) public charity status became permanent May 24, 2007. For a copy of this paperwork click here.
How is my donation used?
100% of all donations are applied directly to the wounded or disabled veterans we serve
If I make an online donation, how will my credit card information be protected?
When registering or logging in to our site, our online payment service, PayPal verifies your internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher. Your information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available).
If I make a donation, will anyone else have access to my email address? Do you share email addresses with other organizations?
We do not share information with any other organizations.
What we have done with the funds raised:
- We have donated money to veterans and their families at the Fisher House and Malogne House, as well as the Miami, Tampa, and Atlanta VA Hospitals.
- Members of the Veteran Love staff have visited the VA hospitals to bring them practical items such as magazines and personal care products, and to simply to sit and chat with the veterans.
- Veteran Love donated gifts to the Miami, Tampa and Atlanta VA Hospitals and assisted over 20 families during this past holiday season. We gave each family gift cards for food and gift cards for them to be able to purchase gifts for their children at the holidays.
- Veteran Love works with the Miami Vet Center. The Vet Center provides outreach, assessment and counseling services to all returning veterans. Veteran Love co-sponsored the U.S. Southern Command’s Job Fair in May 2006 & 2007 for over 600 military personnel with more than 70 businesses represented.
- Veteran Love took 40 combat and disabled veterans on a Deep Sea Fishing trip March 16, 2007 for some R & R aboard the “Reward” charter boat.
| For Up-to-Date Millitary News